10 tips on networking
Networking is something personal, and everyone has their own style.
But perhaps you can let yourself get inspired by the 10 networking tips:
- Network after the principle of reciprocity: Start by contributing.
- Be attentive and present when listening.
- Be concise and interesting when you talk.
- Be honest and diplomatic.
- Ask for help – most people are happy to help.
- Follow up, and remember to say thanks for help.
- Train your flair for people.
- Do not be over overeager – be patient and think long-term.
- Be a bridge-builder – see the potential synergy between people you know and make introductions.
- Be proactive – take the initiative. You may want to challenge yourself!
(inspired by azena.dk)